Educators Credit Union High Yield Money MarketUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)||N/A|
|Minimum Balance to Earn APY||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Starting at $1,000|
Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market Review
Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market is offered by Educators Credit Union, a credit union founded in 1937 and based in Racine, WI. Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market are available in 1 state across the USA.
- No APY minimum balance. There is no minimum amount you have to deposit to start earning dividends with this money market account.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $10, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $1,000.
- $1,000 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit.
Pros & Cons of Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market
Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market FAQ
Are money market accounts from Educators Credit Union federally insured?
Yes, your money market accounts are insured up to $250,000 per share owner for each account ownership category. The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a federal agency, administers the insurance fund and regulates federally insured credit unions. The fund is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
What are the dividends for Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market rates?
What are the fees for Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market?This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $10. You can avoid this fee by maintaining a balance of $1,000.
|Monthly Fee||up to $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||N/A|
What is the minimum balance for Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market?
Minimum deposit of $1,000. You must make an initial deposit of at least $1,000 to open this account.
Monthly maintenance fee waiver. You can avoid the monthly fee if you keep a balance of $1,000.
What features and perks does Educators Credit Union High Yield Money Market offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - Educators Credit Union monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity.
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this account is .
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to open an account with Educators Credit Union
- Visit the Educators Credit Union website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your name, Social Security Number and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.