|Loan Amount||Up to $1|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Washington Federal Home Mortgage Review
Washington Federal Home Mortgage is offered by Washington Federal (NMLS #410394), a bank founded in 1917 and based in Seattle, WA. Washington Federal Home Mortgage are available in 8 states across the USA.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Washington Federal Home Mortgage Pros & Cons
Washington Federal Home Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Washington Federal?
Washington Federal Home Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $1,500,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does Washington Federal offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Washington Federal Home Mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.528% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Washington Federal Home Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Washington Federal Home Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Washington Federal Home Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Washington Federal Home Mortgage is (800) 324-9375.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Services by Washington Federal
- New Mexico