|Loan Amount||Up to $822,375|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 720|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
Interactive Mortgage Review
Interactive Mortgage is offered by Winnpointe Corporation (NMLS #302352), a direct lender founded in 2006 and based in Boulevard, CA. Interactive Mortgage are available in 6 states across the USA.
- Only two mortgage programs offered. Interactive Mortgage provides FHA jumbo and conventional mortgages.
- Financing for a variety of property types. Offers home loans for manufactured, single, and multi-family homes.
- Standard interest rates types. Interactive Mortgage offers adjustable-rate mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
- Maximum LTV. Interactive Mortgage has a maximum loan to value ratio of 60%.
- Good credit required. You will need a credit score of at least 720 to qualify.
Interactive Mortgage Pros & Cons
Interactive Mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via Winnpointe Corporation?
Interactive Mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $822,375. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What is the maximum loan term you can get with Interactive Mortgage?
Interactive Mortgage offers mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years. Having the option of longer terms allows borrowers to take on larger loan amounts while keeping monthly payments more affordable. However, the longer the term of your loan, the more interest you will pay.
What mortgage rates does Winnpointe Corporation offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, Interactive Mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, Interactive Mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- Jumbo loans: Any mortgage with a loan amount above the conforming loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency ($726,000 as of 2023).
What property usage types does Interactive Mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Interactive Mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for Interactive Mortgage is (888) 871-6601.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
|Credit Score Range||720 -|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Joint Loan Applications Accepted||
|Verification Documents Required||
|Loan Amount||Up to $822,375|
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||