|Loan Amount||Up to $2|
|Loan Term (Years)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
|No Origination Fee||N/A|
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage Review
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage is offered by BrightPath Mortgage, LLC (NMLS #177208), a direct lender founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta, GA. BrightPath mortgage are available in 18 states across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage offers FHA, HomePath, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Financing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage Pros & Cons
BrightPath mortgage FAQ
How much can you borrow via BrightPath Mortgage, LLC?
BrightPath mortgage allows borrowers to apply for loan amounts of up to $2,000,000. Note that the maximum loan amount you can borrow will also vary depending on the type of mortgage you choose, regardless of the lender you choose.
What mortgage rates does BrightPath Mortgage, LLC offer?
Mortgage rates change daily based on market conditions and vary significantly depending on the loan type and the length of the term. For instance, fixed rate mortgages will typically have a higher interest rate than mortgages with variable rates, and jumbo loans usually have higher mortgage rates than conforming conventional loans. Find the best interest rate available to you by getting quotes from three or more mortgage lenders before choosing a home loan.
BrightPath mortgage offers home loans with APRs starting at 3.037% .
Do they charge mortgage origination fees?
Yes, BrightPath mortgage may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs are available?
Besides conventional mortgages, BrightPath mortgage offers the following mortgage types:
- FHA loans: FHA loans are mortgages insured by the FHA. They offer competitive mortgage rates and have less stringent eligibility requirements. However, borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. For instance, you can apply for an FHA loan with a credit score as low as 580. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
What property usage types does BrightPath mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. BrightPath mortgage allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Investment properties and house flipping projects
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for BrightPath Home Loan Mortgage is (888) 222-6003.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for is email@example.com.
Other Services by BrightPath Mortgage, LLC
- New Hampshire
- North Carolina
- South Carolina